Course includes 60 hours of live instructor lecture, video training, labs, quizzes and certification questions. Candidate study groups will be moderated. More than 130 hours of content.
Certified Ethical Hacker v10 Course Description
- Introduction to ethical hacking – pentesting, laws,
- Information Gathering and Vulnerability Identification – footprinting
- Attacks and Exploits – nmap, proxy chains
- Enumeration, System Hacking, Malware Threats, Sniffing, Social Engineering, Denial of Service, Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots, Hacking Web Servers, Hacking Web Applications, SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks, Hacking Mobile Platforms, IoT Hacking, Cryptography